Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello there my quilting friends. I have nothing to show to you this time. It has been a trying few months for me. Loosing my dad & ill health has knocked the stuffing out of me. I had been working on some hand embroidery, but even that has taken to the back burner. I do enjoy reading all your blogs though. I hope that with the fall coming on that I will  get my rear in gear & get going. I hope all is well with everyone & know I think of you often.  I will be back bloging SOON... Blessings Dianne. I am glad you stopped by to visit me...

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see a post from you Dianne. Hope things get better for you soon. Thinking of you. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good to see you post Dianne , I was getting worried about you. You know I am here whenever you want to chat. hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sad occasion for you. Look after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much sadness you've had in just a short space of time....I am so very sorry. My parents died 4 months apart and it struck such a blow. I can't imagine having experienced the death of a child as well. I am praying that God will you give you strength and peace and a few bits of joy each day. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete